Ðề tài: Câu lạc bộ English coffee club

Thành viên mới
    Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2014
    Tuổi
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi dunguno1991 Xem Bài viết
    hi, tell me about your travelling June. i think it is so wonderful and it is worth to tell everybody here to know. I acknowledge i rarely travel far alone. When i was learning in HCM city, i went some place like Vung Tau,Binh Thuan, Ben Tre.i dont know where the the most beautiful place to go but i really prefer Vung Tau beach. Although along the edge of Vũng Tàu beach is not clean, but i still feel comfortable. We flew the kite in the afternoon. My friend grilled octopus, shrimp, pork, okra, sweet potato and enjoy it all night. We went for a ride around Vung Tau city, climbed God statue there. What a tired trip when have to climb to the top due to the longest and tallest way i have ever known. I think that whole such memory with my University's friend would exist forever
    Sounds great lah.

Actually, I didn't have many chances to travel that much, just visited such common places as Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Vung Tau and Tay Ninh. Ah, I just realised that most of them were coastal cities, then I really wanna go to some place other than that now. Nevertheless, I'm planning to visit Binh Thuan again this summer, not really PT City but a small town there ^^

I still remember when my best friend took me across Cambodia after our trip to TN, he said something like this, "At least, we knew the feeling of so-called going ABROAD" lol Though feeling extremely weird at that time, yep, I felt that feeling is just so fantastic when I recall that memory at this very moment :D

And you're right, I was worn-out after those trips but it can't be denied that it's worth it.
    Just another daydreamer

Thành viên mới
    Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2014
    Tuổi
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Trích Nguyên văn bởi com Xem Bài viết
    nice to meet you...............
    Nice to meet you, Com :)
    Just another daydreamer

Thành viên năng động
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2010
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Hello everyone,
    I am so happy to see a lot of people and comments here. I am a bit bored here since I have just settle in Buon Ma Thuot city for a couple of months after 7 years. And, I also want to practice English so I wont forget it. I have to watch HBO and Star Movies so I can keep my listening skill sound, and it is too hard for me to find someone to talk to in English here. So, please let me in !!!
    About myself,
    I am Hieu, 25, male.
    Working at Thegioididong and single.
    I love travelling and coffee.
    I am looking forward to see u guys offline, so we can get to know each other. And I think it is a good idea for us to meet up somewhere and speak English together.
    0946220697, not checking the 4rum regularly, so plz text me if something coming up.
    Have a good night!!!
    First, warm welcome to here!
    Second, nice to meet u because i recognize that u care listening skill so much. i agree with u a lot, because i see that about me, i concentrate on reading skill because my regular work like that. okia. but naturally, i wanna be able to listen and talk by english like foreign. My dream is like yours as well.But how? how can we practice. i dont know if u use skype or viber, we can practice better.
    Third, very glad to hear that u live near the gioi di dong as i near that, so, maybe could we meet together some day? i also like coffee.
    Forth, sorry but i think that u should surf here regularly because i dont know how to contact you and inform new notification? let suggest me?

Thành viên năng động
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2010
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Hello Ha
    hi everybody !
    My name is Ha
    i'm 20 year old
    i'm learning in Tay Nguyen University .
    I'm alone =)) but i think it not importance for me . I want have to add more than friends.
    Nice to meet everyone. Help me please
    I see. And i knew u before. i specially care about your story u have ever told me. It is a theft story. let talk about it to get some advice from everybody.

Thành viên năng động
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2010
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Sounds great lah.

Actually, I didn't have many chances to travel that much, just visited such common places as Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Vung Tau and Tay Ninh. Ah, I just realised that most of them were coastal cities, then I really wanna go to some place other than that now. Nevertheless, I'm planning to visit Binh Thuan again this summer, not really PT City but a small town there ^^

I still remember when my best friend took me across Cambodia after our trip to TN, he said something like this, "At least, we knew the feeling of so-called going ABROAD" lol Though feeling extremely weird at that time, yep, I felt that feeling is just so fantastic when I recall that memory at this very moment :D
    Sound wonderful that u can go Cambodia. I think such place isnt fantastic or weird like the way u think and u said above. As in real , u can travel to a strange and new place, have much chance to communicate with new thinking, new people and renew yourself. it's good. How lucky is it when u get a friend who took u across Cambodia. That shouts upset as i really wanna go there but i have never gone.Anyway, Hopefully that in the future, it will be able. But i dont know in Cambodia, what is the mother language and regular language used?

Thành viên mới
    Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2014
    Tuổi
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Sound wonderful that u can go Cambodia. I think such place isnt fantastic or weird like the way u think and u said above. As in real , u can travel to a strange and new place, have much chance to communicate with new thinking, new people and renew yourself. it's good. How lucky is it when u get a friend who took u across Cambodia. That shouts upset as i really wanna go there but i have never gone.Anyway, Hopefully that in the future, it will be able. But i dont know in Cambodia, what is the mother language and regular language used?
    Their mother tongue? I dont know cuz my friend and I, we just used English to communicate with some local poeple there, kinda asking for direction or buying something. As it's one of the famous travelling destinations, English is quite common there, I suppose. Maybe, that's why we had no difficulties making us understood :D

I just missed my trips all of a sudden. Now, I even dont have enough time to work, let alone to hit the road. Whatever, it's often said that when it comes, it just comes. So, there's no need to worry about :)

Btw, dont you guys have yahoo, skype, facebook or something like that? If so, I think it's much more convenient than our exchanging conversations like this.
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: june.i, 26-11-2014 lúc 09:38 AM
    Just another daydreamer

Thành viên năng động
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2010
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Their mother tongue? I dont know cuz my friend and I, we just used English to communicate with some local poeple there, kinda asking for direction or buying something. As it's one of the famous travelling destinations, English is quite common there, I suppose. Maybe, that's why we had no difficulties making us understood :D

I just missed my trips all of a sudden. Now, I even dont have enough time to work, let alone to hit the road. Whatever, it's often said that when it comes, it just comes. So, there's no need to worry about :)

Btw, dont you guys have yahoo, skype, facebook or something like that? If so, I think it's much more convenient than our exchanging conversations like this.
    My facebook, skype? of course i have them. my facebook is also my yahoo email: dunguno1991@yahoo.com (as i set up for my facebook, i use yahoo email). About my skype, Buiquocdung1991@outlook.com. As u add me, kindly massage that u are june.i so that i know.

uhm. it sounds surprised as such place u just said use english to communicate. it the famous travelling destination, VN also has some place so, but we dont use English. Whatever, i hope that some day, we can use English like Cambodia not only in such place but also everybody in our country able.

Another topic, i have some personal question and i wanna ask your idea. Just in life. As u get a friend, but just a little bit familiar. And on beautiful day, she invites u to her sister wedding at restaurant. oh. Such restaurant is quite luxurious and even 5 stars. But, u dont know anything about her sister and have never talk about her sister before as well. And in that case, u are out of money because it is the end of month. what would u do in such case?
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: dunguno1991, 27-11-2014 lúc 11:37 AM

Thành viên mới
    Tham gia ngày
    Oct 2014
    Tuổi
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

My facebook, skype? of course i have them. my facebook is also my yahoo email: dunguno1991@yahoo.com (as i set up for my facebook, i use yahoo email). About my skype, Buiquocdung1991@outlook.com. As u add me, kindly massage that u are june.i so that i know.

uhm. it sounds surprised as such place u just said use english to communicate. it the famous travelling destination, VN also has some place so, but we dont use English. Whatever, i hope that some day, we can use English like Cambodia not only in such place but also everybody in our country able.

Another topic, i have some personal question and i wanna ask your idea. Just in life. As u get a friend, but just a little bit familiar. And on beautiful day, she invites u to her sister wedding at restaurant. oh. Such restaurant is quite luxurious and even 5 stars. But, u dont know anything about her sister and have never talk about her sister before as well. And in that case, u are out of money because it is the end of month. what would u do in such case?
    Okay, I'll add you via facebook and leave you a message to let you know it's me, June.i

As for your question, if I were u, I would say thanks to that friend, kinda maxim of politeness. Then I would turn it down, I mean, the invitation. Whatever, it was my own thought. After all, it's ur choice. Good luck, btw!
    Just another daydreamer

Thành viên năng động
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2010
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

oh. Nobody wanna talk? let try to get braver. still wait a reply from somebody

Thành viên năng động
    Tham gia ngày
    Aug 2010
    Bài gởi

Mặc định

Congratulation!!!! We had an appointment on thursday, 12 Feb at coffee store in Y ngong street. Sounds nice because such is the first meeting between three people come from difference majors but all like speaking English and want to have ability fluently. We introduced ourself and had some small question about private life such as hobby, work at the weekend....Sounds interesting because we really like reading book. We have an organizer,a English consultant, a member. Hope that in the new year, we will have some new newbies to join group. If you want to join our club, please contact via link:https://www.facebook.com/dunguno1991

Trang 3/4 đầuđầu 1234 cuốicuối

Chủ đề giống nhau

1. Club english
    By chuvoicon_47 in forum CLB Tiếng Anh
    Trả lời: 100
    Bài mới: 06-07-2018, 01:48 PM
  2. [Nghề khác] Nhận dạy kèm english tiếng anh mọi lứa tuổi
    By Woun47 in forum Người tìm việc
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài mới: 13-09-2014, 12:47 PM
  3. [Cà phê] Sailing coffee - Music - Photography club - fast food .... xin chào các bạn
    By kenstarbmt in forum Cà phê - Giải trí
    Trả lời: 2
    Bài mới: 16-05-2014, 05:20 PM

Quuyền Hạn Của Bạn

• Bạn không thể gửi Đề tài mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi tập tin đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể chỉnh sửa bài viết của bạn
  •